Last Updated: 28 Aug 2017. © 2010 DFASS (M) Sdn Bhd.
This website is owned and operated by DFASS (M) Sdn Bhd. ("DFASS") for Malaysia Airlines Berhad (MAB).
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By
using this website, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions
of Use. If you do not agree to any part of these Conditions of Use, do not use
Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website,
neither DFASS nor any third party or data or content provider make any
representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as
to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions,
any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained
on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be
provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and
shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website.
DFASS reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without
notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed
as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not
intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information
contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at
this site, please let us know.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks")
displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the
respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as
granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written
permission from DFASS and its respective owners.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the
control of DFASS and no representation is made as to their content.
Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at
your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external
websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from
any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express
prior written permission of DFASS.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material
that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening,
harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane,
pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify DFASS
against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature
which DFASS or any third party may suffer which is caused by or
attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send
or post any such message or material.
DFASS makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees
(whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the
information contained on the website, your or your company's personal
information or material and information transmitted over our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
DFASS shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any
loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal
injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any
third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be
attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any
information contained on the website, your or your company's personal
information or material and information transmitted over our system. In
particular, neither DFASS nor any third party or data or content
provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or
corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or
consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from
any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information
or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or
occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or
Use of the Website
You agree to use this website in accordance with these Conditions of Use and
for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters
arising from your use of this website. Further, you agree:
- not to use this website in any manner which breaches any applicable law
or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third
- not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this
website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create
liability on DFASS’s part;
- not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or
functionality of this website; and
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever
means, to any of DFASS’s systems.
Preflight order service is available for all Malaysia Airlines Berhad international flights departing and arriving into Kular Lumpur with flight time (3) hours and above.
Pre-orders can be made from 72 hours prior to flight departure date and up to 90 days in advance. Please refer to table below for more details:
Any changes to the delivery flight must be made at least 72 hours (according to the above table) prior to the revised flight departure date and not more than 90 days after the order creation date.
||Latest time to Pre-order
||Earliest time to Pre-order
|MAB flights departing KUL
||72 hours prior to flight departure date
||up to 90 days before flight date
|MAB flights arriving into KUL^
||72 hours prior to flight departure date
- Please contact us from Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm (Malaysia Time), at TEL: 603 8787 6666, or email: [email protected] if you have any enquiries regarding Temptations’s preflight order service or to notify of any change to in your selected flight itinerary.
- The price and style of each merchandise, as well as free gifts, are subject to change without prior notice. You may find the latest information on www.mhtemptations.com
- Exceptional circumstances such as flight disruption, aircraft rotation and operational requirements etc may hamper availability of redeemed items on board your flight.
- Illustrations do not necessarily show the actual size of the items.
- Malaysia Airlines Berhad does not guarantee that product description, price, and other content of this site are complete, accurate, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Credit card purchase will be charged in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Travel document (e.g. passport) validation against the credit card holder is required. Malaysia Airlines Berhad honours various kinds of credit cards. Please refer to www.mhtemptations.com for more details.
- By using Temptations website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, as well as restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Under no circumstances should Malaysia Airlines Berhad be liable for any damage caused by any product or failure of such product to perform, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, and regardless of the theory of liability pursuant to which such damage may be sought.
- Alcoholic beverages and Tobacco will not be sold to minors under the age of 18.
- No refunds/exchanges allowed at the point of collection if the item is deemed damaged/unsatisfactory. For such matters, please send an email to: [email protected]
- Upon receiving your order on board, please acknowledge receipt by signing the packing list which will be handed to you by the cabin crew.
- Please refer to the list of FAQs regarding the Pre-order for in-flight collection here.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement
between you and DFASS in relation to your use of the website. Neither
you nor DFASS shall be bound by any express tacit or implied
representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless
otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and
replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written
or oral, between you and DFASS in respect of your use of the website.
DFASS may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions,
policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to
time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and
conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version,
all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be
responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these
website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions,
policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or
notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the
website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module
of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or DFASS may grant
to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppels or otherwise,
limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save
in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document
expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The DFASS shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of
its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions,
policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are,
notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked
grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms
and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any
jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or
for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent
that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining
provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall
remain in full force and effect.
The law applicable to these Conditions of Use of website is the law of Malaysia and the courts of Malaysia will have
exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
Comments or Questions
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, the
or the way in which we are handling your personal information please contact us.
All aspects of this website – design, text, graphics, applications, software,
underlying source code and all other aspects – are copyright DFASS (Singapore)
Pte Ltd and its affiliates or content and technology providers.
In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for
personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this website may be
reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical,
photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of DFASS.